Rental Property Management
Hive Estates makes it easier for landlords to rent out their properties with their rental property management service.
If you need to find tenants for your property and don’t want the hassle of managing the property throughout the tenancy, take advantage of Hive’s rental property management service.
We can manage your property, fully and properly, throughout the tenancy. And we don’t just
start when the tenancy starts; we look after you from your initial valuation and we’ll continue to look after you even when the tenancy has finished, because service and standards are important to us.
We also don’t charge hidden commissions, so you’ll not be surprised or stung by any extra costs that you aren’t aware of or told about. We are transparent and open. You also can log into your online landlord account at any time to track the progress of your tenancy, download landlord statements or find out about maintenance reports.
Our fully managed service includes:
- Free no obligation valuation
- Professional photography
- Full write up and detailed advert for our website
- 360 degree tours, floorplans and brochures
- Marketed on Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation
- Accompanied viewings
- To let board or window vinyl at the property
- Interviewing and referencing prospective tenants
- If required, referencing the guarantor and drafting a deed of guarantee
- Preparing the tenancy agreement and ensuring it is signed correctly
- Taking a deposit and first month’s rent from the tenant
- Organising electrical or gas safety inspections
- Arranging an Energy Performance Certificate
- Detailed electronic inventory with photographs
- Meter readings and utility transfers
- Informing the local authority of the new tenants for council tax purposes
- Key holding service
- Out of hours emergency service for the tenants (strictly at our discretion)
- Arranging payment of maintenance
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance
- Check out process with deposit return
- Deposit protection in government-approved scheme
- Periodic inspections of the property with electronic reporting
- Ongoing rent collection with statements
- Annual landlord statement for tax returns
- Issuing of section 21 notices under the housing act to gain possession
- Tax and legal advice through our approved partners
For more information about our rental management service, contact the Hive team today.